Westrac COVID19 Rules and Guidelines
These rules are put in place to ensure minimum exposure for employees and customers. The general attitude expected of all employees should be caution and respect, while trying to avoid misinformation and anxiety. It is expected that all employees will follow GOB regulations and adhere to the advice of the Ministry of Health.
General Safety Rules
- Everyone entering Westrac Ltd must wear face mask
- Handwashing is required for employees and customers before entering the building
- Social distancing must be practiced by all individuals
- Employees are required to stay home if they have flu or COVID related symptoms
- Temperature testing may be enforced by managers
- Any employee that tests positive, must follow the guidelines and isolating instructions that will be given by the Ministry of Health and cannot return to work until cleared.
- Any employee that has tested positive must inform the branch manager as soon as possible.
- Additional area disinfecting and symptom monitoring will be implemented in any department which has recorded a positive test or highly suspected case under investigation.
- Employees have a responsibility to keep their immediate area clean, and any shared areas must be disinfected regularly.